Terms & Conditions
13:25, Wednesday 27th July 2022
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- We take a booking fee when you book your appointment. This will be deducted from the cost of your treatment. If you need to cancel or move your appointment, at least 48 hours notice is required. Cancellations or requests to move your appointment after this cut off time will result in the loss of the booking fee. A new booking fee will need to be paid for the next appointment.
- If you are undergoing a course of treatment as part of a package, and fail to attend or do not provide 3 working days’ notice of cancellation or change, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients who would prefer a consultation first will be required to pay £20. This is redeemable against a treatment booked following your consultation .
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 without prior arrangement.
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
All packages are to be paid in full before treatment commences.
All packages and treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable
If a client fails to arrive for their appointment, or provides less than 3 working days’ notice of cancellation, the session will be deducted from course.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via our social media messaging options.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.